Ice Rink CSKA
The building is designed for competitions, ice hockey training, as a multi-purpose sports, and entertainment complex.
The planned sports and activities:
• Ice hockey;
• Sledzh hockey;
• Mass skating;
• Hand-held sports games (basketball, volleyball, tennis, handball)
• Concerts, presentations and other events.
These are the following key functional areas and groups of ancillary facilities:
• Sport zones: hockey arenas zone
• Auxiliary facilities
• Supporting facilities for spectators
• Administrative premises
• Technical premises
• health care facilities
• catering area
• Area for media
• Hotel for athletes.
- 120 rooms. There are single and double rooms. The hotel is designed for simultaneous reception and service up to 200 guests, including people with reduced mobility.
- Premises for public use. On the ground there is a restaurant with 100 seats, a bar with 50 seats.
The business center is located on the ground floor.
The ice arena is designed on the principle of barrier-free environment and accessibility for visitors and athletes with limited mobility:
Technical- and- economic indexes:
Total area - 45920 m2
Built-up area - 24756 m2
Building volume - 581,120 m3
Number of visitors - 20100 people.
Number of parking spaces:
Total - 508
For spectators - 263
For VIP-persons - 192
For the staff - 53
Total area: 85,170 m2
Area - 42975 m2
Training complex area- 8539 m2
Hotels area - 8900 m2
Parking area - 24756 m2.